Friday, October 05, 2018

Last Snatcher Tournament At Washburn Lake Preview

I forgot to publish this yesterday.
The final Snatcher Tournament of the year is tomorrow on Washburn Lake.  This will be my second tournament on the lake; Snatchers fished it in late August in 2010.  I finished 4th at that tournament.  My boater got out there for a few hours while I was fishing the "Mini-Bucks" last Saturday.  He said he got plenty of fish, but no size.  It will be interesting to see what the fish are up to with the cool/cold weather we have been having for the last two weeks.  I suspect the fish should be adjusted to it.  There are only 14 guys fishing this one.

Rods I'm Bringing:
7'4" H Tatula XT (Buzzbait)
7'4" H Zillion (Jig) (Braid)
7'2" H Tatula (Jig) (FC)
7'1" MH Tatula (Swimbait/Traps)
7' H Avid (Craw Tube)
7' MH Mojo (Chatterjig/Traps/Cranks)
6'10" MH Crucial (Spinnerbait)
6'6" M GLX Spin (Ned Rig)

No comments: