Wednesday, January 24, 2018

200 Plus Crappies And Counting

10.5" VMC Fly/maggots
5:00-7:30PM Bulldog
Conditions: 23 degrees, Cloudy, Light S wind
Depth: 27'
I finally felt good enough to go out and do some fishing.  There are fewer houses on Bulldog now.  I was able to keep my bearings.  There were two other guys out fishing.  I drilled three sets of holes and never left the first set.  I was in a little shallower water than I had been fishing. I was really on my game and didn't miss a whole lot of bites.  They mostly wanted the VMC Fly/maggots.  Action finally slowed down around 7:10PM.  I brought home 9 fish to give to Jan.  Fish ran about the same size as always except for that one mini.

26 VMC Fly/maggots
8 Glow Demon/minnow
34 Crappies

203 Crappies For the Winter (Goal of 200 Achieved) 

No comments: