Friday, December 08, 2017

I'm Still Processing The Possibilities In A State Of Semi-Disbelief

I didn't Vikings blog last week because I thought the Vikes had a more than even chance of losing the game to those Dirty Birds.  The D stepped up big time and Case was good enough yet again to get the victory.  Another minor upset last week, in my opinion, was the Sea Chickens beating the Eagles.  I can hardly believe that the Vikes are in the #1 spot in the Conference right now.  Of course, that could all come crashing down this week with a Vikes loss in Carolina, but I think we have a better than even shot at beating Cam this week; If we do that then I see it as an even to slightly better than even chance of running the table all the way to the Super Bowl if the team can remain healthy.  I don't think that is purple kool-aid talking.  Could this be the Vikings year??????????

Let's beat those Carolina cats and find out.  Skol!

No comments: