Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Disappointed In The Second Mystery Tackle Box

This Months Mystery Tackle Box
What I got
Lucky Craft D-9 Slim Shad: Of coarse they would give me the deeper diver of the two options for a Slim Shad.  I don't know that I have any use for this bait.  It dives too deep.

Nichols Mojo Jigging Spoon:  I have never been much of a spoon chucker, especially for bass.  Was so disappointed to get a spoon.  I'm giving it a try for ice fishing, maybe the pike will like it.

Lunkerhunt Hatch Spin: Tail Spinners have never really caught on here in the North country.  Who knows maybe it will be a sleeper for smallies and walleye's.  I'm also giving this lure a try ice fishing.

Buddha Baits Swagger Worm:  Basically it's a big fat Zoom Speed Worm.  I was unable to get Speed Worms to work for me a few years ago when I tried them. I'll give these a try, but not optimistic.  It will get bit at the Grumpy Old Man Hole.

V & M Baits Wild Worm: A unique shaped 8.5" worm.  I though maybe it was designed to be swam, but they say it's for a shaky head.  Whatever, it's a worm and will catch fish.

Daiichi Hooks: Not a big fan of these style of hooks.  I prefer EWG.  I'll give them a shot.

Was even less impressed with this box than I was with the first.  I'm giving it a D.

No comments: