Thursday, March 05, 2015

Thinking Spring, Platte Lake Ice Out Prediction

Temp as I wrote this post
I am predicting ice out for Platte Lake by April 20th.  Personally I would prefer it be a little later, say April 27th like last year.  I've never done a really early ice out prediction like this before at the blog.  Hopefully I will make this an annual tradition to go along with "When Will I See My Driveway?"

After the way the past two winters have gone, maybe I shouldn't get cocky writing this, but I'm going to anyway.  After tonight I believe the worst of the winter is over in terms of low temps and hopefully for snow as well.  The weather is supposed to get into the 30's on Friday and the long range forecast at Accuweather.com says we're not going to look back.  From this blog to God's ears.

My first "When Will I See My Driveway?"  Post is coming by Friday.

I also predict the Tackle Warehouse Opener will be next week along with the ability to see the whole driveway.
Temp as the Sun came up this morning.



No comments: