Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm Gonna Have A Rocket, Man

I was informed this week that I won the first Justin Lucas "Rocket" to the Top Contest from Berkley® and Abu Garcia®.  I thought I had guessed 68th Place for Table Rock, but I didn't go back and verify it when I first heard Lucas finished in 68th. I didn't want to get my hopes up.  Then I got an email titled: Winner: Rocket To The Top Contest.  The email didn't tell me what all I had won, so I went back and looked at the contest post on Facebook.  Looks like I will be getting $200 worth of stuff beyond the Revo Rocket Reel.  I'm a happy camper. I've never owned a Revo reel, but I thought about getting some when they first came out and got such good reviews.  Now I'll get my chance.  Not sure which rod I'm going to put it on yet.  I'll have to see what if any lines they send me before I make that decision.  The stuff should arrive by the end of the first week in May, so I'll have plenty of time to figure it out before the Fishing Opener.

No comments: