Thursday, January 03, 2013

I've Finished My Livewell for 2012

Check out my best fish of 2012 by clicking on the Livewell 2012 tab under my blog header or just click on that link.  It was a pretty good year considering I barely fished after hurting my back on June 28th:  I was OK for the Bass Snatchers Leech Lake Tournament on the 30th.  I was in worse shape for the tournament at Whitefish Chain on the 15th of July , although I didn't mention anything in the tournament recap.  My back and leg were really giving me issues by the 28th of July at the Pokegama Tournament.  And my back went out on me totally the Thursday after I went out on the Launch at Eddy's with Spike and Dad on Monday July  30th.  I only blogged twice in August and September with my last fishing of the year being at the Fishers of Men Fall Outing on Sept 27-29.

1 comment:

Halle Hadley said...

hahahaa,My hobby is fishing every weekend, Its really great to see your blog on fishing.