Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Frustrating Trip to the GOMH

Tonight we ate fish.  Yum!


I didn't get out until 8PM and there were 3 guys on the SW side and 4 on the SE.  I went on the SW side.  They were catching them fairly regularly on the SE side.  I got 1 one silver bullhead and 1 jumpin' bullhead and the people on my right and left landed a few a piece before it got to dark for them and they left.  I missed several bites as they continued to catch them on the SE side.  I got an orange bullhead and gave that to the Meat Guy and his girlfriend.  After 9PM everybody left to the SE side so I went over there.  It took me a while but I got a silver bullhead that broke my line again as I was holding it up.  My bobber went flying into the rocks, luckily I spotted it from above, the light wasn't on very bright.  I decided to put on a Custom Jigs and Spins Glow Demon.  I got 3 sb and missed several on the Demon and then got broke off by a nice jumpin bullhead up by shore.  It started to rain so I left at about 10:45PM.

No comments: