Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Something Anyway at Rock and the GOMH

Today was sunny but cool.  I headed out just after 5PM and went to Rock first.  I immediately caught this pike that had a hook in it's jaws.  It  must have broken off some how by the swivel.  I was hoping it was going to have a Cubby that I had cut off last week, but it didn't.  That was my only bite.

At 6PM I headed to the Grumpy Old Man Hole and there was 2 guys on the SW side and 2 on the SE side.  I went on the SW side.  Neither group had gotten anything.  Around 6:30 a guy got a jumpin bullhead. They left 10 minutes later.  At 7PM the guys next to me left.  2 other guys showed up around 7:15PM.  It was starting to get dark and I got a jumpin bullhead that got off right next to shore.  About 5 minutes later I landed this one:
15.5"
It got cold quick with the sun going down, so I didn't stay until it got dark dark out.

No comments: