Monday, August 15, 2011

Congratulations Scott Roland Martin

FLW likes to hype the Forrest Wood Cup as greatest title in Professional Bass Fishing. Honestly, I don't know that it is even the greatest bass fishing title within in the FLW Organization. I think winning the FLW Angler of the Year title is actually more impressive and has a better pedigree in terms of past Champions. What the Forrest Wood Cup has undoubtly been is the single richest payout in profesional Bass Fishing. There is no doubt that it is one of the major Championships of the sport. Yesterday bass fishing legend Roland Martin's son Scott won the Forrest Wood Cup giving him the major tour tournament championship title his dad was never able to win.

Congratulations Scott and the whole Martin Family!!!

I wish I would have been able to watch the weigh-in, but I had important family stuff to do today so I missed it.

No comments: