Sunday, November 08, 2009

Good Bye

Bye as in Bye Week for the Minnesota Vikings. While we didn't play a game but the division lead was extended to a full 3 games over the Da Bears and the Cheeseheads who both lost important games. The Bears lost at home and Green Bay lost to a bad team. If the Vikes can win their next 3 games (Lions, Seahawks, Bears), which are all at home, then the division title should be in the bag.

Watching the Packers lose to previously winless Tampa Bay was awesome.

As for my fantasy team, I was up against Kurt Warner the wrong week. He had 5 picks last week and 5 TD's this week. My score was OK, but I got blown out by 43 points with 1 of my wide receivers yet to play.

The top team in the fantasy league is in danger of losing this week, which would be nice.

No comments: