Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Culpepper thrilled to join Dolphins Well isn't that Special? The BP is NOT thrilled to see a second NFL Elite player leave the Purple for a pitance. Randy left because of the stupidity of Red and Tice, this one is the stupidity of Zygi and Childress. I cannot believe that we would give someone worth potentially so much for so little just because he wants to be traded. I thought this sports thing was supposed to be a "business" but the Vikings have been exercising the roster like it is some meaningless fantasy league. As a fan I am flummoxed and frustrated.

ON Culpepper...
I was a devoted fan of the guy and believed in him even when his performance was less than stellar. At this point I feel duped and don't wish the guy well. Unfortunatly I think he's got a lot of good football in him, with pass protection the guy is just scary good. He very easily could take Maimi to the Super Bowl, but I sure hope not. Keep throwing those pics and fumbling the ball Daunte, that would make me a happy fan.

Bass Pro's on the New Elite Series
"A different feel? No, not yet."
My Favorite responce: Edwin Evers who differs from everyone else.

Daily Pro Site-ING
See Steady Edwin Evers

No comments: