From Minnesocold, Bass Fishing Blog Capitol of the World!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fishing with Dad at the GOMH Tonight

12" Or So Jumpin Bullhead
Tonight Dad came fishing with me from 8:00PM to 9:30PM.  We started at Bulldog.  Dad caught himself a tree thanks to the wind that was blowing.  I almost got it out but ended up losing my last Berkley swim jig hook and a leader.

So next we went to the GOMH and there was only one guy there fishing on the SW side.   Dad took up on the bridge and I took the SE side.  I immediately hooked up with this skinny 18" jumper on a Craw Tube and Dad got the one in the picture above on a Grass Pig Jr.
Dad ended up with 4 jumpin bullheads on the Grass Pig Jr. and I got 10, on the Craw Tube, a D.M. Baits Piranha, and a Grass Pig.  They ranged from 16" to 12" inches.  I also got this bonus golden bullhead on the Huckleberry Craw Tube.  I think I might have lost another one.
18"
We left around 9:30PM after that fish I lost messed up my Craw Tube.

No comments: