From Minnesocold, Bass Fishing Blog Capitol of the World!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Bass Opener Is Tomorrow!

It's 2AM on Opener Eve and I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet.  I was thinking about trailering the boat and starting from shore at the GOMH.  I think we are still gonna be mostly pre-spawn in this area.   Hopefully after I'm on the water today I'll have a plan.  I'll update this post tonight.

Update: Things I needed to get done with the boat combined with getting my gear together didn't allow me to get out in the boat today.  I really still don't have my tackle organized the way I would like it to be.  Oh well it's a long season.  I decided to go with my plan to take the boat with me and fish from the shore at the GOMH and make the call from there about what I do next.  It looks like it's going to be wet when I get to the lake at 5AM.  That is if I can get up.

I plan on throwing topwater first thing.  Maybe it will be the Frenzy Popper maybe not.

Good Luck

No comments: