Friday, May 24, 2013

Bass Opener Is Tomorrow!

It's 2AM on Opener Eve and I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet.  I was thinking about trailering the boat and starting from shore at the GOMH.  I think we are still gonna be mostly pre-spawn in this area.   Hopefully after I'm on the water today I'll have a plan.  I'll update this post tonight.

Update: Things I needed to get done with the boat combined with getting my gear together didn't allow me to get out in the boat today.  I really still don't have my tackle organized the way I would like it to be.  Oh well it's a long season.  I decided to go with my plan to take the boat with me and fish from the shore at the GOMH and make the call from there about what I do next.  It looks like it's going to be wet when I get to the lake at 5AM.  That is if I can get up.

I plan on throwing topwater first thing.  Maybe it will be the Frenzy Popper maybe not.

Good Luck

No comments: