Friday, February 04, 2011

What is going on B.A.S.S.? (Problem Fixed)


Angler Sabrina Thompson reports on FacebookWhat is going on B.A.S.S.?

Regular Bass Pundit readers may be aware that I am on record advocating that there should be some form of affirmative action for female anglers that want to fish the B.A.S.S. Opens. I believe at least five spots per tournament should be reserved for women. If necessary field size should be enlarged to accommodate such a policy.

Update:There has been a quick response on Facebook from Jerry McKinnis, I am confident he will get things straightened out.

Update 2/7/11: Sabrina received word she is back in the Opens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I received a phone call from BASS this morning. I will be fishing the Central Opens in Lewisville Feb 24, 2011...Thanks for your posts and all your help!

Sabrina