Thursday, February 02, 2006

Daily Pro Site-ING= West Coast Pro Aaron Coleman
BP Note: Never heard of the guy but at least he's a bass pro with a website.

Daily Bassdozer Article= After Ice Out by Russ Bassdozer
BP Note: I consider BassDozer Library of Articles to be a "go to" spot to read about all things bass fishing. Need to learn something, Bassdozer probably has an article about it.


1. Classic Patterns - When it comes to patterns & techniques, I probably get more from this show then all others combined.
HellaBass favorite Bass TV Show, here is his Top 10 List


Then I'm walking in Memphis
Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Memphis
But do I really feel the way I feel

Moldy Chum reports Snakeheads Walking in Memphis

BP's Agenda: Fishers of Men Club & Board Meeting Today. Gonna see about adding a group blog to the FOM website among other things.

NEWS: Apparently, the city of New York does not like the idea of people pretending to fly fish in the subways. I'm not sure why--with a little innovation and practice, you could probably entice a strike or two from the subway hamsters.

For other Fishy happenings be sure to check in regularly with Fishing Jones: News for Angling Addicts.

No comments: