Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Daily Pro Site-ING=
Posted by Picasa
FLW Pro Anthony Gagliardi who I switched at the last minute for Larry Nixon at the Wheeler Lake FLW on a tip from BassFan. Will that move pay or Gag's get the home lake jinx, only time will tell. He has a solid website with message board. I took the time to register and sent him a message.

FYI-Gag's is currently #7 in the Bass Fan World rankings.

Update: The Pro Site-ING is like the opposite of the S.I. curse. Gagliardi sacks 26-14 and is in second place, his Co-Angler caught 18 or 19lbs. Unless a major choke he's in the cut.

I have the Posse's line up's for Wheeler up at the FBF HQ. I believe we can and will do better than the mediocre showing at Okeechobee where the eggs were in too few baskets and JT Kenney cracked a miserable score. I've learned my lesson and diversified the Posse.

However we must remember that Day 1 don't mean jack squat. I just want anglers in the top 100 on day 1. It's day 2 that they are playing for keeps.

Update: Bp's Obro Hot on Day 1 with the BPboys in hot pursuit.

Another Fishing Blog to Check Out: Grin Fish

Daily BP reading assignment:
Daily Bassdozer Article: Modifying Jerkbaits Over the WinterBy Russ Bassdozer
Daily Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide Article: Cold, Clear Water by Doug Yeargain

No comments: