Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Burned out!

I cannot decide if it is on bass fishing or blogging or both. I just do not have the interest in the world of Bass Fishing or fishing in general that I had at this point last year. I think I got burned out on most things bass fishing by the end of the tournament season last year. My blogging track record seems to support this. However, I am waiting to see if FLW or Bass will have fantasy bass fishing. I will not be holding a league or be doing the Bass Pundit Championship thing either way, but I will maintain the Franchise Blog on the subject unless Bass and FLW disconinue having it.

The FLW Tour starts in a couple of weeks and BASS starts in Late Febuary. Naturally anyone interested is already follwing things at BassFan and elsewhere.

No comments: