Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Jenny's- 5 Fish Limit

Tonight I headed out a little after 8PM to do some fishing. I was going to stop at the Bulldog access first, but there were people there swimming, so I went to the Holy Family access, which was a bust.

Next I headed to Jenny's and started chucking a white Zoom Horny Toad. On about my 10th cast I pulled a 12.25" largie from the same spot I got the one last night. About 5 casts later I pulled another 12.25" from the same spot. About 3 casts after that a 14.50" annihilated the Horny Toad. After quite a few more casts with nothing, I switched to Mad Maxx to hit some of the farther holes in the grass, but that didn't get anything.

I headed over to Jenny's neighbors and got a 15" on the Horny Toad. I worked the water over there hard but didn't get anymore bites. It was getting pretty dark and the skeeters were coming out, but I decided to give Jenny's one more try. On my "last cast" I pulled another 12" bass on the Horny Toad.

No comments: