Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Fuego GOMH

I couldn't resist bidding on a couple of Team Daiwa Fuego reels that were spelled Diawa in their listings. The sellers error was my gain as I picked them up for an excellent price. I was the only bidder on both. They arrived yesterday and I had to try them out this morning.

Yes the new reels performed well and I landed some jumpin bullheads

I got 6x 14's"
4x 13's"
2x 12's"
1x 11.5"

3 were caught on a black/blue Strike King Pure Poison with beat up black/blue Berkley Havoc Craw Fatty trailer.
The other 10 went to a green pumpkin Lake Fork Crawtube, pushing the Crawtube into the #1 spot for my bass catchers this year.

I got fish on the South and North sides. I missed a few hits as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by your blog...to see what's up? Great score on the reels! and...Nice "jumping bullhead!" LOL! Hope all is well.
~Tami

dancilhoney said...

Definitely having a variety of bass fishing rigs will give you a greater chance of being successful but nothing could ensure success. Thanks for sharing bass fishing tips.