Sunday, February 07, 2010

Saints Super Bowl Champions!!! & Super Bowl Stuff

Congratulations to New Orleans and their football Saints for showing up and winning the big one. I thought the Saints were well positioned to win even before they scored that 4th quarter touchdown with 2 point conversion. Had Peyton not thrown the pick 6, but instead gotten 7 for the Colts and tied it up, there would have been enough time for the Saints to drive and win leaving the Colts with the short end of the stick. However, it didn't play out that way thanks to the Saints opportunistic defence. It is awfully nice to know your team has just won the game with about 4 minutes left on the clock.

Commercials: Most of my Facebook friends that had something to say about the Super Bowl commercials were down on them. I thought collectively it was about normal with lots of commercials that were not that good with only a couple of good one's. My favorite was the Doritos Dog Shock Collar bit. For the most part the others that I liked I don't remember.

No comments: