Friday, February 12, 2010

My Top 4 Online Fishing Forums Ranked.

Did some work on the sidebar today with my Fishing Forums/BB's blogroll. Basically I ranked the 4 that I think are the best out there.

Here's how they came in:

#1 The Bassholes- IMO Jared Pease runs his message board the way it should be done and as a bonus it is one of the most up to date and feature rich bass fishing forums out there. The Bassholes totally blows that outdated ugly behemoth of bass fishing forums, The Bass Fishing Home Page, out of the water. The Bassholes only downside is that it certainly could use more quality contributors.

#2 Futurebass.com This is another bass fishing message board that does it the right way IMO. It is an excellent resource for bass fishing in the Upper Midwest. It is a much less ambitious site than The Bassholes but that is OK. It isn't the most populated message board out there, but I think it has a very good base of quality contributors.

#3 Kevin Van Dam Forums- Once again this is a forum that I think does things the right way. My biggest complaint about it, is the poor color scheme that makes seeing poster identities difficult.

#4 Tackle Tour- I am not 100% behind this message board's policies like I am with the first three, but this board makes up for that deficit with overall quality in information, membership, and layout.

So What are your favorites? (Leave a comment)

2 comments:

Tami Curtis Jennings said...

Thanks for the info. I hadn't hear of those forums before.

The two forums that I frequent and enjoy are UltimateBass.com and CalBassin.com

Tami said...

oops LOL...I may not always be grammatically correct, but I did notice a misspelled word in my previous comment....

"heard"