Sunday, February 07, 2010

Puppy Bowl VI MVP's and Recap

Well all the fun is now over, unless you are watching the replays. Once again it was a frolicking and fun Puppy Bowl for Animal Planet. I thought the hamster blimp and rabbit cheerleaders special features kind of fell flat. It seemed like they kicked out more dogs this year than in previous additions. It also seemed like there were more puppies; I don't remember it taking the full show to get all the dogs on the field.

Here are my Top 3 MVP's
#1 Jake
I totally agree that Jake the "Chug" (Chihuahua/Pug Mix) was the star of the show with his dashes up and down the field.

#2 Fava
Fava the Cattle Dog Mix scored two touchdowns and was quite active beyond that.

#3 Chamomile
I think Chamomile was one of the most active dogs in the 2nd half (or maybe I am mixed up.)

No comments: