Sunday, December 06, 2009

Thinking About Starting A Bass Fishing Blog?

If you are let me suggest you check out the Outdoor Bloggers Summit blog.

Here is their Mission Statement:
The Outdoor Bloggers Summit will do the following:
Support conservation efforts and positively portray the value of outdoor pursuits
Encourage and support the efforts of existing outdoor bloggers
Offer incentive and support for new bloggers who might wish to blog about the outdoors
Unite the voices of bloggers so we can speak as one about critical issues that affect outdoor pursuits.
Provide a clearinghouse for information about outdoor pursuits


I have just barely looked into what they offer at this point, but what I have seen so far is really good stuff. If you are thinking about doing an Bass Fishing Blog or any type of Outdoors related blogging, you should check this place out.

Also if you are going to start or have started a Bass Fishing Blog be sure to let me know so I can get you on the blogroll.

2 comments:

MNAngler said...

Hi,

I started a bass/fishing blog this summer and you've been on my blogroll almost since day 1. As a fellow Minnesotan, it's been nice reading about your adventures on Mille Lacs where I wish I could fish.

Please check me out and let me know what you think:

http://www.journalofamnangler.com/

Thanx!

Fisherman said...

love it, well i must rebuilt my blog to pass your criterias.

www.Fishingtackle-lures.com

Regards,