Saturday, December 12, 2009

What To Buy A Bass Fisherman For Christmas Part 2

I'm going with the Sebile Magic Swimmer because this is something I would like someone to buy me. The Sebile has an outstanding reputation but comes with a somewhat expensive price tag for a lure. You can get them for $15 to $20

Here are the sizes and model #'s
Magic Swimmer 95 3-3/4" 3/8oz Slow Sink
Magic Swimmer 110 4.5" 3/4oz Fast Sink
Magic Swimmer 125 5" 3/4oz Slow Sink
Magic Swimmer 165 6.5" 1.5oz Slow Sink
Magic Swimmer 228 9" 4oz Slow Sink

For Northern Strain Bass and Smallmouth I wouldn't recommend going bigger than the 110.

2 comments:

Prankster Pete said...

Did you get them for Christmas? I just thought you'd like this gift we have for fishermen...it's called "Hook, Line, & Stinker" it's a Toilet Fishing Game :)
http://www.prankplace.com/product.aspx?d=Fun-Game.HOOK-LINE-%26-STINKER-TOILET-FISHING-GAME&p=30189&c=76

Basspastor said...

So far I have received nothing fishing related for Christmas. However for the most part my Christmas isn't going to come well into the new year thanks to that Christmas Day plus snow storm and my brothers post-Christmas family trip to Florida.