Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Rapala's New Lure- Flat Rap


First there was the Fat Rap, now we have yet another Rapala Minnow/Jerkbait named the Flat Rap. I presume it is named thus because of mostly flat sides to the lure. No I have not seen one in person yet. Apparently they are 3 and 1/8th inch long and will retail for over $8.00 per pop (if Landbigfish.com prices are accurate). You can see the color schemes here at Landbigfish.com..

To be honest I don't see myself buying any of these because I have plenty of similar Rapala lures that I'm pretty sure would work just as well. I will be curious to see if this one takes off with so many Rapala jerkbaits already on the market. It says the lure is for 2010 and online I can only find them at Landbigfish.com and Ebay. I don't know if they are in stores, for Christmas or not.

Anyway in my research of the lure it turns out their is a blog dedicated to Rapala's off of the RapalaNation.com website. If you click on that link it will take you to their blog about the Flat Rap and other New lures from back on July 3rd. Whoever does that blog is quite tech savy.

No comments: