Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hmmm

I had something I was going to write about today, but I forgot What? it was.

In case you haven't been paying attention, like I haven't, Boyd Duckett is doing some new things on the web. I am not sure if he will be chucking his old blog, because it looks like he started a new one along with a main BoydDuckett.com website. Anyway maybe you have not heard that Boyd has started up his own fishing rod company called Duckett Fishing. I think he intends to expand beyond rods at some point. His new rods are going to be called “MicroMagic” and are designed around the concept of "microguides" whatever that means.

Good Luck Boyd.

3 comments:

Online Pharmacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Basspastor said...

Dude, that was pure comment spam. How did it get through.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.