Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Bass Pro Shops Catalog Day

Ahh, Yes it is becoming a Bass Pundit Blog tradition. The goods arrived in the mail today. Happy Times.

I may or may not get to a catalog review, today.

Update: I have now looked through the catalog one time and the Bait Monkey didn't reach out and grab me on anything in particular, in fact if anything I was turned off by a number of items. I wish I could find a picture of the new purple Rick Clunn BPS rod, man it's ugly.

I also don't care for the new look BPS Crankin Stick; The graphic they added is cool but the color scheme should have stayed the same because the new one is butt ugly.

I also give a thumbs down to the graphics and color scheme for the new BPS Carbon Lite rods. However, if Bass Pro Shops want to send me a Carbon Lite rod to test and blog about, I'm open to that because the rod intrigues me as it might very well be an innovative product.

Another down note: BPS no longer marketing Tom Monsoor Enticer Swim Jigs. BOOO. Maybe Capra's will still have some of the color and size I crave.

No comments: