Friday, February 20, 2009

Bassmaster Classic Day 1

If you didn't already know, there are a couple of ways to keep up on things

Quick Bites Bassmaster Classic Blog- They have Martens in the lead with 17 pounds as of 12:30PM ET.

Unofficial Standings...

BassZone has live streaming coverage... (I'm not sure how often or how long this is on)

Could it be for Kim Bain-Moore? Basstrakk has her with the skunk in the boat. If this is the case I think it would just be awful if she comes in with nothing. Bad for the sport, bad for women anglers. On the flip side, Basstrakk also has KVD without a fish. A Bain-Moore skunk would go down a little easier if Kevin also had a goose egg.

Updated: KVD now has his first fish. Kim needs to step it up.

Updated: I went to run some errands it's now 2:35PM CT and I think the anglers are off the water. Apparently Kim caught 3. I guess we will just have to find out for sure at weigh in.

No comments: