Monday, January 05, 2009

BP vs. Cyberfish round up for 2008...

(I must say that BP vs. Cyberfish blog layout is whole lot nicer looking than what I have hear at the Bass Pundit flagship)

Blog Notes: I have been doing some work on the sidebar. I have added "Classic Bass Pundit" which is a list of links to classic Bass Pundit Posts. I moved the Minnesota Featured Adoptable Pet a little farther down than it was. I haven't received any feedback on this widget, so who knows if it is doing any good. I like to look at the dogs, but at the same time it is depressing that those cuties don't have homes yet. I put the Blogroll-O-BassNblog above the Pro Bass Info blogroll. I also moved the 2008 BP Bass Derby results and links down to the bottom of the sidebar. I will do a Derby again in 2009 if the Lord so tarries.

BassNblog reports: Hojin at Rattletrap Ramblings has a tournament report. He says he "skunked it up" and called it "Skunk City" but he caught bass and even some keepers. That is not a skunk in BP's book. Anyway I encourage BP readers to go and give Hojin some encouragement.

JoshDouglas.com blog has gotten a facelift and he has recently added some posts. I think that his new background color makes the blog a bit more difficult to read than it should be.

ULTIMATEBASS blog has some outstanding content up right now. I should drop by that blog more often. There is an excellent blog entry about bass fishing in South Korea. It is really too bad that South Korean bass fishing bloggers The Lost Nomad and The Bass Hole have gone silent.

Sadly it looks like the blog Fishing the Trail by David Gnewikow is no longer around. This guy had an excellent blog with great tournament day stories.

Boyd Duckett has added a recent blog entry. He is going to be doing a monthly column called "The Duckett Exchange." This month he talks about the state of the economy and bass fishing.

No comments: