Wednesday, January 07, 2009

BassNblog Count

Another Update: I found 2 more active BassNblogs and 2 more inactive one's. So the active total is now 100.

Update: I Googled "Bass Fishing Blog" to prospect for more BassNblogs and I found 18 more active BassNblogs and 2 that were inactive, that brings the active BassNblog count to 98. Naturally Hellabass was the 1st Google entry. Bass Pundit didn't show up until the 12th page and much to my shock and amazement I am a bass fisherman blog was unheard from in the top 10 pages. I do not understand search engines.

By my count there are 80 BassNblogs that have been active within the past year. I just checked through my "Inactive" blog list and Bassin the Net and Bass Hog Blog both posted an entry within the last year so I have upgraded them to active. I have blog Getting Reel in the "Inactive" pile even though they posted in 2008. Unfortunately this excellent BassNblog closed it's doors at the end of July.

80 (100) is a large number, so you may ask what are my favorites?

Naturally all the Bass Pundit Blog Franchise Empire blogs are Favorites:
Bass Pundit
Bass Pundit's Fishing Log Blog (For hyperlinks go to right side blogrolls)
Bass Pundit's Tourny HQ
Bass Pundit Preach
B.P. vs Cyberfish
Bass Pundit Fantasy Bass Fishing HQ
Bass Pundit Minnesocold Bass Derby 2008
Fishers of Men Club Blog

Favorite Non B.P.B.F.E. blogs
Rich Lindgren's Bassin Blog (Hellabass) (I regard this site as the King of BassNblogs)
MT Bucket
GEM (Great Expectations Ministries)
JoshDouglas
Nick's Bass Blog
Carl's "BassAckwards" Fishing Blog
Art Simms Bass Fishing
Bob's Fishing Blog
Bass Fishing in the Midwest
Sport's Outdoors Forum
Minnesota Bass Fishing
AJ Rods and Tackle
Fishing Hype (his blog entry's have disappeared)
I am a bass fisherman
JP Derose
Rattletrap Ramblings
On Tour
Clay Dyer
Sean Hoernke
Boyd Duckett

Some of the other BassNblogs are pretty good, but I don't check them often (probably because they don't post entries very often) or they are to new for me to give them my seal of approval.

No comments: