Friday, January 02, 2009

Fishing Rod Nightmare

Last night I had an honest to goodness nightmare about one of those G Loomis 783c's with a Team Daiwa X that I have recently bought going missing on me. I was in a group of people that were going to go fishing or do something with fishing rods and I set the G Loomis down. When I went to pick it up a few moments later it was gone. I was checking out all the fishing rods other people were holding but they didn't have it. The group then went to a place where there was a bunch more fishing rods and I was frantically checking all the rods out. I thought I had found my combo a couple of different times but on closer inspection they were not it. I woke up and was so glad it was only a dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah! I think that means you need more bonding time with your rod and reel....

HellaBass said...

Hilarious