Tuesday, January 06, 2009

BP Bass Tournament Memories:
Blast from the past blogged at the BP Tourny HQ. I found the Excel Bass Singles Archives from 2004 when I fished 3 of their tournaments. Ohh the memories.

Found: New BassNblogs:
Bass Madness is a very nice new BassNblog that started up Dec 20 of 2008 and already has 26 posts. This one is worth checking out. I found it thanks to Fishing by P. Roberts Blogger Profile.

Reney's bass fishing blog was also found thanks to P. Roberts Blogger Profile. Another Newbie BassNblog that started November 13th 2008, but unlike the prolific Bass Madness blog, this one only has 4 posts so it is hard to say how committed to the long run this one is. The guy who runs the blog is new to tournament fishing, so I hope he keeps blogging and tells about his experiences. This blog is out of Texas.

Tritongirl is a Blogger blog that reminds me more a My Space page then a Blogger Blog. I was half tempted to ignore the site altogether because the second you view the website Cyndi Lauper and Girl's Just Want To Have Fun comes blaring over the speakers and you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to turn it off. Automatic audio or video on blogs is kind of a pet peeve of mine and a big reason why I don't care for My Space that much. Anyway this blog is about Triton Bass Boats and Triton Bass Boat Apparel for women and children more than it is about bass fishing. Still it does qualify as a BassNblog so I'm blogrolling it.

So I click on Tritongirls profile and come to find out that she has a "Blog Franchise Empire" that consists of 8 different blogs. I have decided that 6 of them qualify to go on the BassNblog blogroll. I am not going to bother with linking them here because linking them once on the blogroll is enough work.

Bassin with Allen is a BassNblog out of Texas that I found thanks to Tritongirl. The first post was December 30, 2008 just 8 days ago, so this BassNblog is brand spankin new still Hellabass managed to find it before me as he was on the "Followers" bar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Just thought you'd be happy to know I have removed the music from my sites. Also, I deleted Daisy Baits. Thanks for adding these to your site. Yours is very interesting! :)