Thursday, January 08, 2009

My MT Bucket pet peeve.

MT Bucket is my fishing buddy Mike "Cyberfish" or "Shake" Thompson's blog. (No not the Mike Thompson that one won the million bucks in FLW fantasy fishing) Mike goes fishing a lot and he usually blogs about his trips with pictures. My pet peeve is this:
The picture is far darker than it should be. Lots of Mike's pictures are not the greatest to look at because they are too dark. Now look at the same picture after I do 30 seconds of work on it:
Big difference in the quality of the photograph. I would guess that Mike does have some kind of photo viewing and editing software and brightening up photo's is one of the most basic edits there is. If I can do it, anybody can do it. So come on Mike start brightening up those dark pictures before you post them, your fan base will thank you for it.

No comments: