Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Birthday to BP!!! (1 year to go until the big 4-Ohh!!!)

BP found:

Bassholes: I wonder if these guys are the same Bassholes that used to have a website and message board by the same name a couple of years ago.

They have a message board that looks pretty good. Hellabass has been posting there for a while.

found thanks to Rattletrap Ramblings blog who's blogger Hojin is fishing a tournament today down in Florida.

Bass Fishing by P. Roberts Due to Bassholes I found a brand new BassNblog out of Illinois. Go give the new guy a look.

Apparently Google is going to add a search engine just for blogs. I put in "Bass Fishing" to see what would happen. I thought Hellabass would be first up but he didn't come up for several pages. Bass Pundit was 1st entry on the 2nd page. Anyway I found 1 new BassNblog out of that. It's simply called Bass Fishing.

No comments: