Monday, December 22, 2008

Why do I even care????

I think the Vikings have proved they are an OK team this year, but are they really a good team? They most certainly are not a very good team and have about zero chance of making, let alone winning the Super Bowl. So why should I care if the Vikes, who just are not that good, make the playoffs? Watching tonights Packers/Bears game was like having my teeth pulled; the Bears were so lucky to win this game in which they were pretty well dominated by the Pack. The Bears had several crucial plays go their way and they stole the game and maybe the NFC North title. Of coarse if that Green Bay Field Goal Kicker had hit vs. the Vikes then we wouldn't even have a shot at the Division title.

Woes me to be a Viking fan.

1 comment:

Michael Thompson said...

LOL at BP rootin' for da PACKERS!!