Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cyberfish of MT Bucket catches a nice pike through the ice... (Video)

Found another BassNblog thanks to bassfishingdem of I am a bass fisherman

Rattletrap Ramblings has to be the best BassNblog name of them all.

This is his "About":
My name is Hojin in Windermere, FL and this is a blog about my quest to figure out how to become a pro bass angler. I really have no clue how to go about it, and will be a challenge. All I know is that I’m consumed by trying to figure out these fish whether it be where they’re at or the latest gizmos to lure them in. I’m 35 years old and ready for a change from my career if possible. I spend all of my free time fishing and spend way too much money at Bass Pro Shops so there’s gonna be some thoughts on equipment as well.

I plan on fishing the Bassmaster Weekend Series this coming year and perhaps some FLW BFL, HT3, or Xtreme stuff as well depending on schedule. I’ve done most of my fishing on the Butler Chain and John’s Lake, so I’ll be spending the majority of my time on Harris Chain, Kissimmee Chain, and the St. John’s River for the remainder of this year since that’ll be where the events will be the held in 2009.


Because of Rattletrap Ramblings I found:
Charlie Hartley's Bass Wars which is a blog I kind of knew about already that is connected with the ESPN/BASS website. If you didn't know Charlie Hartley is an Elite Series Tour Pro.

FUTURECAST is a very nice looking blog by one Kevin Scarselli of Bassfishin.com which is the blogs parent site. This guy obviously knows a thing or two about website design because it is a really cool looking blog and main site. The downsides are that he has no blogroll or archives so he probably needs to learn a couple of things about blogging. I am definitely going to check into Bassfishin.com as it says they have Forums that are 10 years old.

HARDKOREFISHING.COM is by BFL Pro Co-Angler Sean McLoughlin. The first impression this site made was that it was annoying. The BP is not big on blogs or any kind of website for that matter that has auto playing music or video. The only way I could turn the racket off was to turn the volume down to nothing. The site however is definitely worth a look. Apparently it is a Blogger blog, but does not have a blogspot address. I wonder if you pay to do that?

Tackle Warehouse Vlog- The V is for Video and if you didn't know Tackle Warehouse is an Online Fishing Retail Store. Here is a chance to learn about all kinds of tackle with tips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. It's always nice to find people with the same interests. By the way, nice place you've got here.