Friday, December 05, 2008

Frustrating

I was in the process of trying to add something new to my blogs. I was going to try it first in the Derby Blog because that blog has the new and easier "Layout" format rather than the old way of doing everything through an html template. Anyway I get to my Layout Page Elements page and the thing is screwed up. The "Add a Gadget" feature that is supposed to be there, isn't there. Therefore, I can do nothing. Hopefully this is just a short term glitch in Blogger.

Frustrating

Updated immediately: So anyway I closed the Derby Blog window, but I forgot something so I clicked on my Derby Blog link here at the flagship and up comes the derby blog. Just for ships and giggles I clicked on New Post then Layout and low and behold there is my Layout page with the "Add a Gadget" feature right where it is supposed to be. Screwy!

No comments: