Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Fishers of Men Club blog by Wordpress has be banging my head up against a wall. Writing and posting a blog isn't that different than here on Blogger but trying to add the stuff that I want the blog to have in terms of layout and features was just not happening. Also for some reason when I did do the post the text was not wrapping with the picture like it is supposed to do and was showing it WAS doing in the "Visual" preview.

My advice, if you are going to start a blog use Blogger.

On Fuego!!!

Ebay'd Daiwa reel prices are in flux right now. The sold prices on some reels have been coming up lately, but still an occasional very good deal is happening along. I snapped up two new Team Daiwa Fuego reels at a price that was to good to resist. I am going to try one of the reels on a 7'3" St. Croix Avid rod that I use mostly for frogging to see how I like the lightweight reel. If it passes the test than I will start using the other reel as well, but if it doesn't pass then I will resell the brand new Fuego. I think there is a good chance if I sell the reel next year that I will make a profit because the retail price of Team Daiwa Fuego reels is going up in 2009.

No comments: