Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marley & Me

For Christmas we went to see the movie Marley & Me. Click here for what I think is a pretty good review of the movie. I was not familiar with the book going in and I didn't really know what the movie was about other than a misbehaving dog. I wanted to see a feel good movie, but that is not really what Marley & Me is. Marley and me is a real life story about a dog and it's family with all the ups and downs that go with an all too short dogs life. Knowing what I know now, I would have rather seen the Tale of Despereaux.

In the previews there was a trailer for a movie with Renee Zellweger called New In Town that is set in New Ulm Minnesota. The previews sure made it look like a funny movie with quirky Minnesota as it's back drop. I doubt I'll go see it as that I very rarely go to movies, but the trailer made me want to see it even though it is obviously a romantic comedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

judging by the box office, it looks like Jennifer Aniston is giving Brad Pitt a run for his money...