Monday, May 12, 2008

I call BS

Keith Nighswonger of the Brushpile writes:

Attention Butch Tucker! Butch writes the best angler journals on the internet...

Butch Tucker is a guy who chronicles some of his tournament experiences at the Bass Fishing Home Page Bulletin Board. Now don't get me wrong, Butch's journals are entertaining to read, but there is a whole heck of a lot of good journal/blogging out there between fishing bulletin boards and fishing blogs. Bass Fishing is just one form of angling and the number of good angling journals out there has to be pretty large.

My personal favorites would have to be Hellabass and BassFishingDem. I like Hellabass because his journals are of interest to me as a Minnesocold bass fisherman and BassFan. The simplicity and consistancy of what BassfishingDem writes appeals to me, I look foreward to his blogs even though they are generally low octane.

Of coarse Keith Nighswonger is a BassNblogger who I don't think even knows the first thing about BassNblogs, so take his recommendation for what it is worth.

No comments: