Thursday, May 08, 2008

More Minnesocold BassNblogs

Carl's "BassAckwards" Fishing Blog- Yet another BassNblog for the BassNblog Capitol of the World. Carl is a newbie to bass tournament fishing and has started the blog to document his journy.

When it rains it pours...

Art Simms Bass Fishing Blog- An old friend from the Vikings Bassmasters days Art Simms has started his own BassNblog. YES this is yet another BassNblog originating out of Minnesocold.

Camera Yo's: As you can probably tell from the inclusion of pics in recent blogs I got my camera woes figured out to some degree. Yes the A70 appears to be a gonner and two DX3700's are needed to take pics and get them on the computer, but it works and that is all that matters. Just wish I wouldn't have lost that Cubby due to the Camera (See 5-7-2008 report).

1 comment:

Art Simms said...

Hi Dave,

How have you been? I have been reading your blog for a while now and wanted to let you know I have recently started my own - artsimmsbassfishing, and will be posting my tournament reviews all summer. Check it out.