Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Short Casts

BassFan has the 1st of a two part article on BASS and FLW rookies. Great Fantasy Bass Info, usually at least one rookie makes an impact or maybe somebody will be fishing their area of expertice and should be kept in mind for your Fantasy roster.

FLW Fantasy Fishing Challenge should be openning up any day now. Here are the three things I wanna know.

Will they allow leagues?
Will they change the format?
Will they have better prizes?

The Vikes get a rematch in Philly on Sunday. To talk about it and find out what people are saying hit the KFAN Rube chat. The BP posts under the moniker of Al Lindner Guy.

Although I have openned Franchise Blogs I don't have anything in em yet other than intro posts. Don't expect me to go ice fishing anytime soon as that we are in the deep freeze yet again. There is ZERO chance of me going out ice fishing when the temp is below zero.

All 4 Now!

No comments: