Friday, January 21, 2005

NOW OPEN w/glitches and dissappointments.

The ESPN/BASS FBF game is open for registration.

Hey, BPC leaguers you will have to re-register/re-do your team name. The process is easy if you remember your user name and password. If you've never registered before it's easy. There have been some glitches as I've been trying things out, but hopefully by the time others get to it, they will have most of that stuff worked out.

A huge dissappointment! ESPN/BASS has cut corners big time on the prizes. I

It's bogus. In regular tournaments they only have prizes for the top 3 places, for the Classic it jumps to 9 places, and is 10 places for the end of the year. The regular prizes pretty much suck; A whole $20 Gas card for a first place team??????????????? That is is drop of $280 from 1st place last year. I suppose I shouldn't complain, cause it's free to play, but what a lame thing for em to do.

Don't even get me started on the re-adjustment of Angler values. Greg Hackney is worth basically double what he was last season. But hey no one is starting over 16pts either. The BP is jury is out on whether or not the change in values is a good thing. It sucks that I can't have "the Hack" for the level I had him frozen at last year.


I've been looking some more and there sure are a lot of what I would consider seriously overpriced Pro's, but there are a few steals as well. Playing FLW will help you with the BASS/ESPN game for shure.

Remember the Group Name Is:
Bass Pundit Championship
(since it is a public league no password needed)

No comments: