Thursday, January 20, 2005

Get down with Todd

The 2005 version of "On Tour With The BassFan Army" includes Alabama FLW Tour Pro Todd Ary. Todd is an up and comer as are many of the guys from Alabama right now.

Anyway "On Tour With The BassFan Army" is basically a form of a blog where a pro recounts what they are up to and onto for a given tournament, but Todd is looking to expand on that.

Just to clue everyone in, I'm looking forward to turning this column into a unique opportunity for all anglers to learn the "down low" on professional tournaments and tactics. I'll go ahead and apologize up front if I offend anyone in the process, but I fully intend on taking you with me through every aspect involved in my tournament career. The Good, Bad AND the Ugly!

I think this will be quite interesting if he follows through I loved his first entry. He seems to have a knack for writing. So click dat link and check it out and get down with Todd.

He didn't have such a good day at the Big O
Do I need a check real bad? You better believe it! Do I understand why all those good sacks came from around me and mine stunk? Nope! Am I worried? Nah. "…seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Mat 6:33


No comments: