Monday, January 24, 2005

A new bass blog discovery

The Bassholes: Weapons of Bass Destruction
We are a couple average shmucks from Southern New Hampshire who love tocatch bass. The main place that we fish is Big Island Pond in Hampstead, NH. You can see our voyages by using the voyages panel to the left, which shows our blunders and even sometimes our fish. Make no mistake, we are bass hunters and this site generally pertains to only bass. Visit our forums and post if u think u got what it takes. All challenges accepted.

This kind of a bass blog that has been around, but they just don't post often therefore I haven't found it until now. The Site has it's own mini-message board as well. Looks like some real characters. I challenged em to try and take in "The Posse" in FBF. Now that would be interesting.

Also be sure to hit fellow Minnesocold Bass Blogger My Bass and I and sign his new guestbook.

Another New discovery FisherMom.
My name is Susan, a.k.a. FisherMOM. I have an addiction shared by millions of people all over the globe. That addiction is the need to fish. Some people fish once or twice in their life and that is enough. You know the kind, "social fishers". Well, I am as hardcore as my life will allow me to be. I am a wife and a stay at home Mom of two. My passion for fishing was revealed on a camping trip in 2002 when I watched a man flyfishing in the Ischua Creek in the Southern tier of New York State. More than a few trout were hooked that day...

Her site is not exactly a blog but I'm gonna throw it on the blogroll in hopes that she will see the light and attach a blog eventually. Check out her article The Beginning of My Bass Fishing Addiction as well as the rest of her site.


No comments: