Saturday, June 15, 2013

Morning GOMH Trip

I got out early enough to catch the sunrise this morning.

I started things off with a jumpin bullhead on the Phantom on the North side.  Then I got a 14.25" on the Frenzy Popper from "the juice".  I then switched to the bridge on the South side.  A guy was already there fishing the SE when I arrived this morning.  He was fishing with leeches an had gotten a few jumpin'bullhead. I got a 13.75" right away on the Chigger Craw.  Then about 20 minutes later I got this 16.75".
What is with the 16.75" fish this past week.  That was all I got on the South side.

I went back to the North side and got a 13..5" jumpin bullhead and a 20" and 24.5" toothy bullhead there.
I did go down and fish to the East, had one fish boil on Mad Maxx, but not get it.  I left around 8:30AM.

No comments: