Sunday, June 23, 2013

Apology To Brandon Palaniuk On His Disqualification

PHOTO: B.A.S.S./SEIGO SAITO
Brandon I am so sorry that my state and it's idiotic rules on culling on the Mississippi River caused you to be DQ'ed from the Mississippi River Rumble.  I know it was a tough one to swallow as it looked like you were on your way to winning and getting to the Bassmaster Classic next year.  Minnesota and it's rules and regulations regarding bass fishing are a never ending source frustration for me.  Unfortunately I don't see things changing, but who knows maybe some good will come out of this.  Our state just got a huge black eye.

I encourage everyone reading this to send the MN DNR an Email voicing your displeasure. info@dnr.state.mn.us

Updated: MN finally got rid of the no culling rule for the 2017 Season

No comments: