Thursday, March 31, 2011

2011 When Will I See My Driveway? #5

Well March comes to an end today and as I write this post, it is currently snowing outside. Weather.com says "no significant snow accumulations" so that's nice, tomorrows edition of WWISMD will tell the tale.

Spring Note- Today I saw my first robin of the spring. It was a round fat one right outside the bathroom window. I got to witness first hand why it was a little chub; As I watched it the bird caught two different worms to eat. I was impressed.
(Click to Enlarge)


March 24th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway? #1
March 28th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway #2
March 29th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway #3
March 30th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway #4

1 comment:

argosgirl said...

I would not be happy if we had that much snow left here! Thank you for making me feel slightly better about our weather :)