Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 When Will I See My Driveway? #4

The drive way is now about where it was before we had the snow storm last week, but not on the driveway it seems like there is double or more snow currently on the ground. We got to 40 today and tomorrow it is suppose to hit 45, which is now the average temp, with showers in the evening.

Note- Today I witnessed two sandhill cranes flying around in circles at a pretty high altitude before they eventually flew off to the SE. I could tell they were sandhill's by their call. I wouldn't have had any clue they were up there had they not been squawking, they were way up there and hard to see.




March 24th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway? #1
March 28th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway #2
March 29th 2011 When Will I See My Driveway #3

No comments: